- All fees based on the principles established by the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers.
- Individual fees vary depending on the type of service requested.
- Please call or email directly to get the current rates.
- Payment is due at the end of each session and payable by cash, cheque or e-transfer.
- Social Work and Psychotherapy services are not covered by the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP).
- Some extended health plans may cover all or some of the cost of services provided by a licensed practitioner.
- The portion of the fee that is not reimbursed by your insurance provider may also be claimed on your income tax as a medical health expense.
- A receipt will be provided to you, which can then be submitted to an insurer for reimbursement.
- Different insurers offer different amounts and types of coverage, and it is recommended that you contact your insurer in advance to find out the amount that is covered and what is expected from you.